As the industry pioneer, the HydroMassage 340/350 models are best equipped to meet the needs of any worldwide fitness club, chiropractic office, salon, hotel—and especially, your business.
- Open, Bed-Style Design
Achieve complete flexibility and comfort with a relaxing massage experience.
- Smooth Wave Traveling Massage
Jets move up and down the body with wave-like streams of heated water, giving the user control of where to concentrate the massage.
- Water Through Air Technology
The user rests comfortably above the water level, providing stability and delivering maximum potential massage pressure.
- LED Lighting
The panel lighting can be adjusted at any time to coordinate with your room decor and color schemes.
- Complete Personalization
Allowing real-time adjustment, the touchscreen is the most technologically advanced water-massage interface on the market.
- Multimedia Content Library
Users may enhance their experience with relaxation videos, music, wellness articles, games, e-books and internet access.
- Preset Massage Programs
Users may create and save their own ideal massage or select from a range of pre-programmed massage.
- Staff Control
Proprietary HydroMassage desktop software connects directly to your front desk, giving your staff full control over activating the units.
- Member Management
Your staff has the ability to set up individual user accounts with external timers, a token system and currency acceptors.
In a hydromassage chair therapy, heated water jets move back and forth all over your body. A hydromassage chair brings along a waterproof barrier, so there’s no way it could wet you while giving you a body massage.
The pressure of water jets of a hydromassage chair can be altered. This way, you can have your very own customized body massage.
- Pain management
- The lukewarm water used in a hydromassage therapy helps provide oxygen to your shoulders, neck, back, and limbs while releasing muscle and joint tension and alleviating pain in the meantime.
- Body Cleansing
- Harmful toxins are eliminated from the muscles and tissues in a hydromassage with the help of water pressure. It improves the circulation of lymphatic flow while releasing body wastes.
- Better Blood Circulation
- Hydromassage provides incredible muscle warm-up. It also speeds up the healing process in case of any muscle injuries or body knots in general.
- Reducing stress & anxiety
- 15-20 minutes of hydromassage is famously known for its stress-relieving properties. It works against stress and anxiety by releasing endorphins in the bloodstream.