SIA G Kolizejs is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this privacy statement carefully so that you know why and how we collect your data and how we will use it.
This statement explains:
• How we use your personal information;
• What personal information we pass on to third parties;
•Information on marketing communications;
• Your rights;
• How to contact us.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This section provides the following information:
• the categories of personal data we process;
• sources and specific categories of personal data that are not received directly from you;
• the purpose of the processing of your personal data; and
• the legal basis for the processing.
We process your account data ("Account Data"). Account data may include your name and email address, telephone number and other data you provide during registration, as well as your purchase history. This data is collected directly from you. We process account data for the operation of the website in order to be able to provide our services, ensure the security of the site and service sand communicate with you. The legal basis for this processing is the performance and / or conclusion of a contract at your request and our legitimate interests, namely our website and monitoring and improving services.
We process information related to the provision of our services on our website("Transaction Data"). Transaction data may include your contact information, bank account information and transaction information. Transaction data is processed to deliver goods and services and to store The legal basisfor this processing is the performance of the mutual agreement and / or the conclusion of the agreement at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and trade.
We may process information about your application for consumer credit ("leasingdata"). Leasing data may include data about your employment, marital status, solvency information and other data. Leasing data is processed only to contact consumer credit companies about possible the consumer credit security required to pay for the goods purchased in the event that you choose the deferred payment option. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the mutual agreement and / or the conclusion of the agreement at your request.
We may process information relating to any notification you send to us ("Correspondence Data"). Correspondence data may include the content of communications and communications-related meta data. If communications are initiated through our website's communications forms, the website will generate correspondence-related metadata, data are processed for the purpose of communicating with you and keeping records. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our website and business, the provision of uniform and high quality consulting practices and the resolution of disputes between you and our employees.
We may process your personal data as set forth in this notice if necessary to meet ordefend legal claims, whether arising in a judicial, administrative or other out-of-court manner. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and safeguarding of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we are entitled to process your personal data as mentioned above, we are also entitled to process your personal data in cases where such processing is necessary to ensure compliance with our legal obligation.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES?
We want to gain and maintain your trust. To do this, we will only share your personal information when necessary.
We have the right to share your data with the following categories of third parties in order to provide you with our services as described in this notice:
Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods on our website may be processed by our payment service providers. We share your transaction information withour payment service providers only to the extent necessary for your payment, refund and complaint needs.
In addition to special cases, we are entitled to disclose your personal data in order tofulfill our legal obligations.
The third parties referred to in this paragraph may also be registered outside the Republic of Latvia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. If we send your personal data to such persons, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that your privacy is adequately protected. For more information on appropriate security measures, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
INFORMATION ON MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you have agreed, we will send you marketing communications in the form of e-mails or text messages to provide you with up-to-date information to help you see and find our products.
To send you direct marketing messages related to www.fitnesaveikals.lv
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing notifications from www.fitnesaveikals.lvat any time.
You can do this as follows:
• Clicking on the "opt-out" link in any email message;
• By contacting our Customer Service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out of receiving marketing notifications, we will update your profile to ensure that you do not receive such notifications in the future.
Please note that as www.fitnesaveikals.lv includes an extensive network of interconnected services, it may take a few days for the information to be updated in all ofour systems, so you may receive notifications from us while we process your request.
Opting out of receiving marketing communications does not mean that communication about services, such as order updates, will be discontinued.
This section of the notice provides an overview of your rights under data protection rules. Due to the complexity of some of the rights, this Communication covers only the main aspects. We ask that you read the relevant legislation and guidelines for full information about your rights.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
• The right to access the personal information we hold;
• The right to request corrections to inaccurate personal information in our possession. (However, you can edit most of the information in the "My Account"section);
• The right to request the deletion of your data;
• Right to data transfer;
• The right to withdraw consent.
If you want to exercise your rights, submit a complaint or if you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
1. Right of access to data. You have the right to consent or not to our processing of your personal data and, if we process it, to access personal data and other additional information. Additional information includes information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients of the personal data. Assuming that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will provide a copy of your personal data.
2. Right to correct data. You have the right to correct any data that is inaccurate and, for processing purposes, you have the right to supplement any data that isincomplete.
3. In somecases, you have the right to delete your personal data. Such cases include: (a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they werecollected or otherwise processed; (b) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; (c) you object to processing in accordance with certain data protection rules; (d) the processing is carried out for marketing purposes; or (e) personal data have been processed unlawfully. However, in some cases you will not be able to exercise this right. Exceptions where processing is necessary are: (I) for the exercise of freedom of expression and information; (II) to ensure compliance with our legal obligations; or (III) to bring, enforce or defend legal claims.
4. Right to data transfer. To the extent that the legal reason for our processing is:
your consent; or performance of the contract or taking action at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. However, these rights are not available if their exercise adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
5. To the extent that our processing of your personal information is subject to your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Cookies generally do not contain any information that could identify the user, but your personal information held by us may be associated with information obtained orstored by cookies.
There are two ways to manage cookies:
• External sources (1)
• Browser settings (2)
(1) Cookiesfrom service providers
We use Google Analytics services to analyze how you use our website.
For more information about how you can access, manage, or delete information associated with your Google Account, see "Transparency and Choice."
Our website uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use the content of the website. If you do not want your browser to use Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Browser Add-on.
For direct marketing purposes, we are entitled to use the Facebook advertising platform, which according to the collected cookies helps us to better identify the needsof the buyer.
We are entitled to use the "Hot Jar" to optimize the customer experience onthe website.
(2) How can you manage cookies?
Most browsers allow users to opt out or delete cookies. Actions may vary dependingon the browser and version.
Please note that deleting or disabling cookies may affect your experience, and you may notbe able to take advantage of certain benefits of our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
We always want to keep in touch with our customers (especially if you think we have let you down or could improve something).
• You have questions or comments about this statement.
• you donot want us to use your information in the future;
• You wish to exercise any of the above rights or you have a complaint, please contact us.
You can contact our privacy specialists by writing to us: firstname.lastname@example.org