Triggerpoint GRID 2.0
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 is designed with a hard, hollow core that has been wrapped in EVA foam, making it firmer than traditional foam rollers. The 3-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen - the key nutrients needed to repair muscles. The proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands. Twice as long as the traditional GRID Foam Roller, the GRID 2.0 accommodates larger bodies and offers a more stable surface. Use the GRID 2.0 for a self-massage pre or post workout and roll through tight muscles, knots, and kinks. Ideal for beginners to advanced rollers. TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist's hands - making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
Why Triggerpoint GRID 2.0 ?
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen - the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- 26" length can accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface
- For beginners to advanced rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers;
- Compact and travel-friendly;
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes;
- Weight tested to support up to 500lbs (225kg) static load.
GRID’s patented design makes it the first foam roller to feature a multi-density exterior constructed over a hollow core. The surface pattern is ideal for rolling through tight muscles, knots, and kinks.
Trusted by Professionals
The proven durability and superior effectiveness of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes.
Durable, multi-density EVA foam exterior over a rigid, hollow core withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. GRID Original, X and 2.0 Foam Rollers support up to 500 pounds, GRID Mini supports up to 250 pounds.
Benefits of Foam Rolling
Using TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers provides benefits such as decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved range-of-motion, better balance, and improved gait.