TriggerPoint GRid STK X
The TriggerPoint GRID STK X is a handheld foam roller that provides targeted relief to minor aches and pains, it's similar to orginal GRID STK, just more dense, for deep tissue massage. Wrapped in EVA foam and featuring the patent-pending GRID 3-dimensional surface, the massage stick replicates the feeling of a massage therapist's hands to channel nutrients directly to the tissue. Multi-functional handheld massage tool, can be used seated or standing to roll, release, and relieve minor aches and pains. The AcuGRIP handles allow users to customize the pressure of every massage, and the versatile design makes it easy to target minor aches and pains anywhere on the body. Convenient, compact, and portable, the GRID STICK can be used at home, at the gym, in the office, and even on-the-go. Available in two densities, regular and extra-firm. Water-resistant, easy to clean, and backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Why TriggerPoint GRID STK X ?
- Convenient size is perfect for the gym, office, or on the road;
- More dense, than orginal STK, for deep tissue massage;
- Patent-pending 3-dimensional surface to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hand;
- Multi-functional handheld massage tool, can be used seated or standing to roll, release, and relieve minor aches and pains;
- AcuGRIP® handles provide targeted compression to release knots and tightness;
- Sweat-proof and easy-to-clean material;
- Backed by a one-year warranty.
Use it for your self or in group trainings, it's guaranteed that you and your group will enjoy and even love it! Make everybody happy with one stick.
Use how you want it
The STK X massage stick can be used while seated or standing, to target both lower and upper body muscles such as the calf, hamstring, quadriceps, hips, and back to reduce muscle soreness and speed up recovery time.
Trusted by Professionals
The proven durability and superior effectiveness of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes.