After 30 years of innovation, Hydromassage’ve developed the most comfortable, durable lounge yet: the HydroMassage Lounge 440X. New in 2019, this addition to the collection provides a smoother, more focused massage than previous models as well as upgraded features to maximize your experience.
Sleek, Modern Exterior
With a premium Obsidian Black and Atomic Silver finish and fully customizable LED lighting, the Lounge 440X will complement any existing branding at your business.
User satisfaction is the top priority with the new Lounge 440X. With 7" (18cm) more massage coverage and a smoother, more focused massage, the newest HydroMassage product does not disappoint.
Accessibility for on-screen features and entertainment options during the massage—including welcome screens—make the Lounge 440X the most immersive and intuitive experience yet.
In a hydromassage chair therapy, heated water jets move back and forth all over your body. A hydromassage chair brings along a waterproof barrier, so there’s no way it could wet you while giving you a body massage.
The pressure of water jets of a hydromassage chair can be altered. This way, you can have your very own customized body massage.
- Pain management
- The lukewarm water used in a hydromassage therapy helps provide oxygen to your shoulders, neck, back, and limbs while releasing muscle and joint tension and alleviating pain in the meantime.
- Body Cleansing
- Harmful toxins are eliminated from the muscles and tissues in a hydromassage with the help of water pressure. It improves the circulation of lymphatic flow while releasing body wastes.
- Better Blood Circulation
- Hydromassage provides incredible muscle warm-up. It also speeds up the healing process in case of any muscle injuries or body knots in general.
- Reducing stress & anxiety
- 15-20 minutes of hydromassage is famously known for its stress-relieving properties. It works against stress and anxiety by releasing endorphins in the bloodstream.